OUT OF STOCK -- UNTIL LATE APRIL
The NEW GC101 electronic game call is compact, durable and extremely effective for such an affordable unit. You can’t go wrong with this predator call if you are a beginner or a more experienced hunter that prefers a more convenient option. Great for attracting coyote, bobcat, fox and timber wolf.
Stretch your hunting budget without sacrificing features or quality! ICOtec is dedicated to developing and manufacturing quality, affordable technology products for the hunting and outdoor markets. All prey calls are licensed from Wildlife Technologies, a world leader in bioacoustics. Unit requires 4 AA batteries not included, remote comes with a 23A lithium ion battery included.
Predator II Calls (GC101)
Coyote Pup Distress
Gray Fox Distress
Jack Rabbit Distress
• 100 yard remote control range.
• Plays up to 2 call sounds simultaneously.
• 6 quality prey sounds by Wildlife Technologies.
• Volume control on the remote.
• 5 Watt speaker. A powerhouse for its size!
• Rugged construction for durability.
• Never misplace the remote with our remote holder.
• High quality audio speaker for superior call replication.
• One year factory warranty.
All calls cycle through a pattern of natural pauses. Your unit will play several seconds (30-40) and then go silent (20-30) seconds and then play again indefinitely until you select stop. This is to eliminate the need for you to select stop and start several times per set.
FYI cell phones cannot measure over 100dB, many are preset at 90dB by the manufacturer. They are not now and never will be an accurate device to determine true dB levels. Contact your smartphone manufacturer for specifications.